FEELROUGE WORLDWIDE SHOWS S.R.L.
PHONE: 0039 0235920981
SOCIETÀ A RESPONSABILITÀ LIMITATA ISCRITTA AL REGISTRO DELLE IMPRESE DI MILANO NR. 09301250966 SOGGETTA A DIREZIONE E COORDINAMENTO DA PARTE DI WORLDWIDESHOWS S.P.A
CAPITALE SOCIALE €50.000,00i.v.
Job Description: Senior Project Manager
Location: Milan (with possible travels abroad)
Reports to: Solid Line: Head of Production
Percentage of Travels: up to 50% of the working time
The Project Manager works under the guidance of the Head of Production. The Manager is in charge of the project lead from briefing to delivery and final reporting, always in cooperation with the Business, Creative and Production Department.
In FWS culture, the Project Manager is a 360° role that has to interact with a plurality of stakeholders with different backgrounds: Clients, Suppliers, Administration, Production Team, Artistic&Creative Team, Agency Board, Public Administrations, etc.
The work demands to be a solid team player, having a strong capability to set priority and work on very tight timeframes, being highly responsible of the respect of deliveries and budget goals, always seeing opportunities where others see problems and enjoying working in a highly creative environment.
- Project Management from briefing till final reporting
- Team selection and management in accordance with HoP
- Supplier selection and management in accordance with HoP
- Budget Management and Economic goals achievement
- Day-by-Day relationship with the Client
- Financial Scheduling of the Project (in accordance with HoP and Finance & Accounting dept.)
- Respect of the milestones and delivery schedule
- Managing the circle of information through the correct tools between the team members and towards the Agency Board and the Client
- Cross check with the legal department and ability to read and understand contracts in order to be prepared when talking to internal and external clients, suppliers and team members
- Participating to the weekly and monthly progress
- Archive and track all documents of each project correctly accordingly to FWS procedures
- Training of the Junior resources of the Agency
Required Skills/Personal Requirements:
- Previous job experiences for at least 5 years in Project Management in the Exhibition and/orTemporary Installations and/or Fashion&Luxury Events and/or Corporate Events and/or Construction and/or Live Shows fields for budget higher than 1 million
- Ability to work in team, taking care not just of its composition but of its day-by-day management, being able to provide to all team members the perfect framework to work at their best
- Curiosity about new solutions, new process, new possibilities out of the comfort zone
- Highly precise and organized
- Motivated to work in a dynamic and highly flexible environment
- Happy heart, sharp mind, balanced approach;
- Multiculturalist (able to understand the different habits and values of different people and
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Office Suite, use of project management tools (GANTT)
- A plus use of CAD
- Language skills: Italian and English is mandatory, plus knowledge of other languages
Education and/or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is not mandatory; considered plus degree in economics \ engineering \ architecture